LED Museum ads

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hmm, I'm not sure that I'm experiencing the same thing that you are. I'm using Mozilla and perhaps it's displaying differently for me.

Can you better describe the specific thing that's happening?

EDIT:

If you're just referring to the ad page, I usually just put the cursor on the side bar boundry and pull it over to the right side of the page, effectively minimizing the ad page. Not sure if that helps or not.

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't see anything wrong with that page, I think you need to install an adblocker or maybe remove malware installed on your computer.

AlexGT

axd

Newly Enlightened
I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14 with NoScript - and no, it's not related to version -2-.

In fact, it's the Shockwave object in the right pane (from wickedlasers.com) that duplicates itself on the page as long as it hasn't been allowed to show (NoScript blocks it initially).

Same situation for the left pane - again the wickedlasers.com Shockwave.

Meanwhile, found the workaround: just allow the Shockwave object through. Nasty...

-alex-

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
This is the first instance I've heard of something on my website "screwing the pooch" as it were... :confused:
I've viewed it with several browsers, and have not yet been able to replicate the described behaviour.