White wall hunting - Warning!

The Black Knight

Newly Enlightened
Do not white wall hunt when your wife is near!
The other night I was white wall hunting/spider duty when the wife noticed the number of cobwebs hanging around that my Surefire G2 led was showing. So I got to spend the morning cobweb hunting, Surefire in one hand, duster in the other :eek: ...not sure this is what Surefire had in mind as a proper use for their lights!

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
I have found that my old 3-watt Inova T3 is quite useful for finding cobwebs as well. It puts out a very white light, that just seems to make finding them easier. Does your G2 led put out unusually white light, The Black Knight?

Creecher

Newly Enlightened
I've been forced out of bed to get the cobwebs while "testing" my Solarforce with an R2. It really picks them out, they're invisible otherwise. Well to me, anyway.

The Black Knight

Newly Enlightened
I have found that my old 3-watt Inova T3 is quite useful for finding cobwebs as well. It puts out a very white light, that just seems to make finding them easier. Does your G2 led put out unusually white light, The Black Knight?
Nope, it has a cool tint. I also noticed that spiders don't particularly like being hit with the light from 2 inches away. :devil:
I wonder how they would like 'The Torch'??? :poof:

Burgess

Flashaholic
On a related note . . . .

Do not, EVER, shine a UV light in your kitchen or bathroom.

Not unless you wanna' spend the next day cleaning, scrubbing, and disinfecting.

:candle:

_