Pelican flashlights?

DemskeetSkeet

Newly Enlightened
I know Pelican is known more for their cases than their flashlights but does anyone have a favorite light that is a pelican?

I am looking to purchase a pelican light but I want it to be small, extremely bright, pocket clip, back button clicky on/off and black. Possibly rechargeable?

Link or pictures if possible.

I currently own a Fenix stream flashlight and a terralux Lightstar 220.

Edit: Price not an issue, battery type is not an issue.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was reasonably impressed with the 7060 when I tried one out. It wasn't small, nor extremely bright (though it was decent), and I don't think it had a clip, but it fits the rest of your requirements.

DemskeetSkeet

Newly Enlightened
I was reasonably impressed with the 7060 when I tried one out. It wasn't small, nor extremely bright (though it was decent), and I don't think it had a clip, but it fits the rest of your requirements.

I'll have to take a look at that model.

It doesn't have to be small, don't want one bigger than the larger maglites.

I already have a fenix stream modded flashlight, terralux lightstar 220, and an energizer 1aa cree light that I found at Target.

Any other suggestions?

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 7060 is a great light, but for small you may want to check out the new 2360. It's not a monster, but it does strike a decent brightness/runtime balance.

DemskeetSkeet

Newly Enlightened
I think I'll go with the Pelican 7060 which is the LAPD police issue, and a Pelican 2360 which has been suggested to me by quite a few people.

Anyone else can feel free to chime in, I'll let you guys know if I end up with any pelican light.

Thank you

dougie

Enlightened
I have recently bought a Pelican 8060 which is brilliant. Whilst it might not be an EDC it is a Must if you need a long runtime from a rechargeable light. The best part is that it projects its rather low 190 lumens better than many lights with far more oomph! :D

Grubrunner

Newly Enlightened
I think I'll go with the Pelican 7060 which is the LAPD police issue, and a Pelican 2360 which has been suggested to me by quite a few people.

Anyone else can feel free to chime in, I'll let you guys know if I end up with any pelican light.

Thank you

Good choice.

You'll be very impressed with its overall performance... just like I was.

It's my "back-up" light at work [to the Tiablo Ace] and it's never let me down in the half dozen or so times I've had to use it.

I was so impressed that I purchased a second on for my vehicle.

Good luck.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer lights with a side switch.Since the 7060 has both a side and a tactical switch I have always enjoyed using it.That 2360 looks interesting-I may have to pick one up.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
If by chime in you mean suggest lights other than Pelican then i would suggest an LED Lenser P14. I just got a P5 and am amazed at the output on a 1.2v NiMh cell.

P14 has 3 modes, uses 4xAAs and can focus from flood to spot. I'm looking for one now.

Oh, and if you didnt mean suggest any light, then i apologise. My only experience with Pelican is with their M6, i had a chance to test my friend's M6 (LED) and it felt really good in my hand, tough and heavy, output was okay too. However, its single mode, so if you want multi mode that light is out i guess.

seale_navy

Enlightened
go for the M6 #2390 the one with the 180 lumens. Its really bright and it throw well too since its a smooth reflector. and get urself a UCL lens from flashlight lens... for a slightly better output..