• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
Bitz Ti.
Excellent shape. looks like new. Never dropped.
Bonus: includes sheath.

$200 $195 $188 Shipped (USPS + Confirmation). All paypal fees included.

Shipped CONUS only. Paypal preferred.
First to post "I'll take it" will get it after payment.

Bitz is on the Bottom
dsc01613.jpg

dsc01725p.jpg

Third from the Left is the Bitz in the included Sheath.
dsc01665m.jpg

Last edited:

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium Bitz w/sheath *final price reduced*

I am suprised this Ti light at $188 not selling - oh well I guess might just have to keep it :)

I should add it comes with original accessories and original packaging.

:bump: :anyone:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am suprised this Ti light at $188 not selling - oh well I guess might just have to keep it :)

I should add it comes with original accessories and original packaging.

:bump: :anyone:

I couldn't sell mine for $175.00 in the Market Place.:thinking: It's a great light people. Very well made with a nice beam. Titanium for this price is a good deal. I only sold mine to fund a future purchase. If I could have kept it I would have.

Bedtime bump

iocheretyanny

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words.
Not sure if the condition of the lights is the same? Mine is in perfect/brand new condition. Anyhow I wish you good luck on your sale :) - that's a great price!
I agree this is a great light and suprisingly compact compared to other CR123 lights. Beam is very nice and great tint.
I just do not use it enough to justify keeping. I use my Ti Nitecore more as I prefer clicky.

Another option - I can reduce price to $185 but will keep the sheath.

Anyhow another bump!

I couldn't sell mine for $175.00 in the Market Place.:thinking: It's a great light people. Very well made with a nice beam. Titanium for this price is a good deal. I only sold mine to fund a future purchase. If I could have kept it I would have.

Bedtime bump

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the kind words.
Not sure if the condition of the lights is the same? Mine is in perfect/brand new condition...

True enough, but even with the minor things on mine, a year ago I think it would have gone for higher. Difficult economic times I guess. I have already sold mine but I took a bit of a hit. $185 is an great price and I hope someone scoops this up. Another bump for a great light.