• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Surefire M1 Cree Mod SOLD

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Surefire M1 mod with Cree LED

This is a brand new Surefire M1 IR illuminator that has been modded with a Cree LED running direct drive from one CR123 or R123.
The light now has a McGizmo 18mm reflector and there is a glow ring mounted in the grove between the lens and reflector.

The light is unused and in new condition with no scars from being opened.
In the interest of total disclosure there is a very small scratch on the inside of the lens. This doesn't notice unless you look for it, see second picture.
The rubber ring buffers are still unused in their original packet

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

$135 SOLD
Including shipping, pay-pal fees, box, packaging, labels, gas to the post office

and even a quick dust over before it leaves home!

I ship anywhere on the planet that has a postal service.:poke:

Shipping to alien planets extra.:crackup:

Usual term and conditions apply:

First to post here in this thread 'I'll take it' gets it.
Questions by PM don't count as place holders.

Please pay by PayPal to gjr (at) cavalrybarn (dot) com pretty quick after you say 'I'll take it' No E'Cheques thanks.

Price includes shipping with insurance in the UK and tracked shipping with no insurance anywhere else in the world.
Once I have posted the light I can't be responsible for loss or damage in the post (but I have never lost anything yet) :ohgeez:

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Buy it quick or I send in the Cat!

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Surefire M1 Cree Mod

I have no idea!

I got it back when Crees first came out, already modded, and I was sure it came via CPF but I have searched and can't find the deal.

It looks very well done, the led is dead centre and there are no marks from the opening whatsoever.

I have no idea!

I got it back when Crees first came out, already modded, and I was sure it came via CPF but I have searched and can't find the deal.

It looks very well done, the led is dead centre and there no marks from the opening whatsoever.

Probably Milky. He did a bunch of these and he has the secret recipe for breaking the locktite seal. Looks great! Helluva price!

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD to eldisgusto! Thank you Sir!

PP received.

Your light will be in the post today

Tracking number (s) by PM later.