• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom 14W HID

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi All,

Up for sale is a custom build 14W HID using Welch Allyn NGX system together with FM chrome Elephant body and spot a Mag HA III head from my earlier run. (Fluted and finned).

The combination is a sleek in size and powerful thrower with good start up time 14W HID on hand.

SPECIFICATIONS

- 14W Welch Allyn HID NGX system
- Custom HA III Mag head ( Fluted and finned )
- 4 x 18650 battery holder
- FM Chrome Elephant Host
- SMO Metal Reflector
- UCL Lens

FMHID15.jpg

Price is $450, shipping please add $18.00

Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

First to post " I'll take it, get it" follow by PP to info (at) britelumens. com. Thanks.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

maddog

Enlightened
any idea of the run time? and can u post more pictures?

thanks,
brandt

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow Britelumens,

That head looks good on the elephant body. I like the fin design. Normally I prefer the look of a larger head on that body, but what you have looks compact, and like it would be useful as well as having a nice feel to it.

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi brandt,

The runtime with 4 x 18650 @ 2500mAh would probably give you more than 45 mins of full regulation at full output lumens.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

p/s: This thread is being subscribed now, would miss any Q.

any idea of the run time? and can u post more pictures?

thanks,
brandt