• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pink & Red Aeon Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone,

I've got a few pink and red Aeons available for sale and am running a promotion for Mother's Day. The price of these lights is usually $220 plus shipping, and they're available here for $175 shipped via USPS Express Mail.

If you all have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Shipping on these will begin tomorrow afternoon, and and the cutoff for arrival on Mother's Day for shipping within the lower 48 US States is Thursday the 7th of May.

Thanks folks! :)

-Enrique

Last edited:

bltkmt

Enlightened
Man....I always wanted a red Aeon. Anyone want to buy/trade for my HAIII natural one?

Love your stuff Enrique.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
While I have alot of favorite lights - there is only one I have two of the same (okay - black & blue, almost the same). The Aeon is great, as are the Mako, Nautilus...

I worked for a large equipment manufacturer - the engineers were very impressed with the detail that Endeavour put into his lights - the brass ring fitting into the tail was a big hit - "not cheap to do" was their comment. Sums up these lights - built well & built right.

Bump for a high end designer... (I bought the blue one from him on his Christmas sale)

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I trust everyone has received their ordered lights by now. The Blue Aeons are now completely gone, and there are a few red and pink ones left. I'll leave this thread up until around 5PM tonight before adjusting everything back to normal.

I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! :)

-Enrique

Status
Not open for further replies.