• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: BNIP Muyshondt Mako w/ Small Monkey Fist Lanyard *SOLD*

The Sun

Enlightened
****SOLD****

Brand New In the Package Muyshondt Mako w/ Small Desert Sand Monkey Fist Lanyard.

All original packagin, extra split-ring, paperwork, etc. is included. Bought this one, and then got another from a trade, so one's got to go. This is the brand new Mako that I have and it's sat on a shelf since the day I got it...Thanks!

$105, $95, $90, $85 shipped, via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation (INCONUS) ****SOLD****

First to post "I'll Take It" takes it home! All forms of PayPal are accepted and appreciated. Please PM me for PayPal info. Thanks again!!!

100_6705.jpg

100_6706.jpg

100_6703.jpg

100_6704.jpg

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: BNIP Muyshondt Mako w/ Small Monkey Fist Lanyard *Price Drop 2*Pics Added*

****Another Price Drop, that's as low as I'd like to go. Pic's also added!!!**** :thumbsup:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: BNIP Muyshondt Mako w/ Small Monkey Fist Lanyard *Price Drop 2*Pics Added*

BTW this Mako's beam is super white, no blue tint at all!!!

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: BNIP Muyshondt Mako w/ Small Monkey Fist Lanyard *Price Drop #3*Pics Added*

****Last Price Drop**** :thumbsup:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: BNIP Muyshondt Mako w/ Small Monkey Fist Lanyard *Price Drop #3*Pics Added*

'Smine!

:takeit:

Still got my email addy? Send me your PP addy.

The Sun

Enlightened

'Smine!

:takeit:

Still got my email addy? Send me your PP addy.

you're suckin all the good deals right outta me Donn!!! :thumbsup:

email inbound!

donn_

Flashaholic
:paypal: :thanks:

This one is going under the Foredom as soon as it gets here. I'm going to have my polished Ti Mako, come hell or high water.

The Sun

Enlightened
Got the PP the Mako will go out in the morning!

thanks again Donn:thumbsup: