Neat little beamshot comparison page

DM51

Flashaholic
I think there's something wrong with that link - I got the dreaded Windoze "Doom Clunk" when I clicked on it - "cannot open page..."

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weird!

It totally worked for me behind a crazy firewall at work.

Here is what it looks like--it IS a cool page and an awesome way to compare beamshots!

LightBeams.jpg

Neat!

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's working for me, although I'm only getting one light per manufacturer. It's great to easily compare side by side beamshots at 12ft., 25ft., or 50ft / or whitewall.

There is a sortable table also on the site that is very usefull, although it is just manufacturers' claims as far as output and runtime, not true tested output.
The table has:
Brand . .Model . .Cells . .Max Output . .Min Output . .Runtime (High) . .Runtime (Low) . .Modes . .MSRP

For U.S. shippments, flat $4.95 shipping, or free for orders over $100.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strange, I have no problems viewing it with IE or Google Chrome... You guys still having problems viewing it? You really have to see it first hand! Just wish the TK40 was on it.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
What browser are you guys with issues seeing it running? If you are using internet explorer, try it with Firefox and see if it works. It seems like it is an IE issue. Way to go microsoft...

Muskett

Newly Enlightened
Opera 9.62:thumbsup:
Firefox2.0 :thumbsup:
IE 7 :poof:

That page is really well done! Had problems with IE7 like you guys had... Updated to IE8 and it seems to be working fine now.:thumbsup: