Peek at Inova's New Govt M-24/7 LED light/strobe

Peek at Inova\'s New Govt M-24/7 LED light/strobe

Thought you might all get a kick out of seeing the new Inova
M-24/7 Goverment light. I am posting it here because I do not have any for sale. If I am able to get a few surplus for sale I will post them here.
http://www.countycomm.com/m247.htm
By the way, Please don't call and tell the factory where you saw this. I was asked not post these pictures until I got permission. I just couldn't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Spudman

Enlightened
Re: Peak at Inova\'s New Govt M-24/7 LED light/strobe

I think I want one.
I'll be waiting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

zackhugh

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now, how can you post that just before I'll be going offline for a move? How can I check back every 10 minutes while I'm driving cross country?!

If I miss it I'm coming to find you, and just have to spend my money on something else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Re: Peak at Inova\'s New Govt M-24/7 LED light/str

With the X-1 coming into view on the horizon, we have yet another on the radar? This is certainly enough fuel to make the natives even MORE restless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I just love these military grade lights. Keep up the temptations, Frank, and I'll have to break down and add yet another member to my already enormous company of lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ed.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

More LED lights from Innova that I have to have! I like the red "blackout" function and that it can be used as a white light...and it can clip to a belt. OK, give me one of those M-24/7's, X-1 and Arc AAA. This has got to stop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic

Nice!

I like the color a lot better than the normal yellow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

20030528022403_Photo3.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I need one of these to put on my website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
(As the first reviewer to pipe up of course!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay... I've been puttin' off visiting CComm for way too long...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

The question is "Where did B@rt get the pictured of the YELLOW lights?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

Just checked the url from treek13 and got a base price of $39.99 plus S+H. It'll be interesting to see what Frank comes up with for a price for the greenies.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
Here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bart,
If I had realized you were still on board, I wouldn't have bothered to trace your link. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Pat

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

I saw the light a week or so ago when I dropped by County Comm. You really need to see the light to appreciate it. Both colors look and feel wonderful but the green edges the yellow in my opinion. Needless to say I would love to get my hands on both. I have not handled the VIP lights that have a similar form factor but for the price point Inova wins by a large margin. I can't wait till County Comm gets them... Gimme.

Cheers.

lightnix

Enlightened

Call me Mr. Picky, but it's actually an octagonal head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nit-picking aside, I think it's a really neat light. The two levels of white, SOS and night vision modes are especially good ideas, IMHO.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a shame that they need to make it with 2 different colors instead of all whites and more output levels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If I need a red led light to preserve night vision, than a single red led is best. If I needed 4 of them it wouldn't be night vision any more and I would do better with white!

But the different light levels are terrific.

Tomas

Banned

I agree, James.

One of these with all high-output white 5mm LEDs selectable to use 1, 2, 4, 6, or 8 of them at a time (for different light level/battery life choices) would be excellent as a general purpose light!

Even as shown, though, this looks like a very interesting product.

tomsig03.gif