• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E-series/Aleph Titanium bezel down pocketclips for sale

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
With lanyard attachment loop:thumbsup:!

IMG_0052.jpg

These fit between the tailcap and body on Surefire E-series and Aleph compatible lights and are available in 1-cell and 2-cell lengths. They are constructed from 0.035" 6Al-4V titanium with a stonewashed finish.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Price is $30 each just like the rest of my clips, shipping in the US is $5, Int'l is $10. They can also be anodized in any of the Ti spectrum colors for an additional $5. Also, at the request of some, the lanyard loop can be removed for you free of charge;). All in all, pretty standard procedure, just post your order here and I'll PM you a total and PayPal info:twothumbs.

~Chip

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Hey there are looking good. I have a question though. When I turn my tailcap on my E1L the light no longer makes contact... Now with the clip installed wouldnt I have the same problem? Thanks

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking at putting this on a E1B.

However it's a E1B head and a FM 1x18650 body with a built in tailcap. Can I put this between the head & the body? I guess the question is whether the the head threaded diameter is the same as the tail threaded diameter....

Would be interested in anodizing on it......

Last edited:

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Hey Wvaltakis2, I do not know if you forgot about this thread or what but me and another member have PM'ed you with no reply. You have been online since then and have even posted. So I know your there. Whats going on?

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Allright guys, sorry for the delayed reply. I am aware of the way Surefire tailcaps function and I actually asked this same question in the feeler thread for these a number of times and got no reply:confused:... so I assumed there was a known fix for this. But since none of the guys from the feeler thread have chimed in here I guess I'll have to figure something out. I am working on a solution, the not so elegant one is a small soldered copper wire ring of the appropriate thickness but I may be able to find some copper washers I can drill out to size. Again, I apologize for not responding sooner, I will figure something out, rest assured.

~Chip

Burman

Newly Enlightened
Allright guys, sorry for the delayed reply. I am aware of the way Surefire tailcaps function and I actually asked this same question in the feeler thread for these a number of times and got no reply:confused:... so I assumed there was a known fix for this. But since none of the guys from the feeler thread have chimed in here I guess I'll have to figure something out. I am working on a solution, the not so elegant one is a small soldered copper wire ring of the appropriate thickness but I may be able to find some copper washers I can drill out to size. Again, I apologize for not responding sooner, I will figure something out, rest assured.

~Chip

When i earlier made clips and lanyard-ring for Surefire E i made a thin spacer, same thickness as of the clip, and put it between tail and body.
It worked great but i think there is differnt sizes inside the tailcap if you check on tailcaps from E1B, E1e, etc.

Hope you work something out! :)

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Signals must of been very crossed here!

You made the design I wanted for the 6P in E series size. If the circle were bigger around then it would go well on a 6P tail so you could carry it bezel down. I don't think what you made can be used on an E series because it interrupts the negative path.

When you were talking about E series clips I thought you were going to make a Ti clip that utilized the stock Surefire clip connection point.

Man this really sucks! How many of these did you make.:( Can you perhaps make them into something else or are they unsalvageable?
I still want a Ti bezel down 6P clip.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
OK, so I haven't found a washer that will work yet, but in the meantime we have these copper spacers. They are the same thickness as the clip so will allow the clips to be used on lights without a gap. They are sized to just barely drop into a tailcap so they won't rattle around either.

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062-1.jpg

I'll include one with each clip free of charge:thumbsup:

~Chip

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested in a long one for my E1B head & FM 1x18650 e body.

Don't have any e bodies around so don't know tail dimensions - presumably head is same as tail but please confirm - my threads are a hair under 210 mm in diameter, with the head/body being 250 mm. Will clip/copper ring fit?

Neale

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
How is the clip tension on these.

Have the clips bean heat treated in anyway to keep them springy?

No offence, but they look to thin around the ring near the clip to be able to stand up to much load.

I hope I'm wrong.

HD_Cruisin

Newly Enlightened
Chip,

I'd like to get one of the bezel down clips for an E-series light, with a lanyard loop. anodized black