Olight I series infinitum

upriver

Newly Enlightened
I searched, and found maybe 2-3 threads on all models (though I was getting some server errors...)

Does anybody have the Olight I-10, I-15, I-20, I-25? They are listed on Batteryjunction but I can't find reviews or even when these lights came out. I read in the one review that loaded properly that they are mainly updates of Olight's previous models, but with infinite variability. I'm wondering how this impacts these model's runtimes and reliability.

Any reviews?? I'm guessing nobody noticed these as all of the more exciting MC-E and P7 lights are coming out at the same time.:D

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have any of them, but Ihave 2 Olight Infinitum... :huh:

I can confirm that nothing else was really changed except the LED from Q5 to R2, the Infinitum also was a T10 with the infinite adjustement.

Runtimes are the same on high, but with more output. For the rest you can't realy say anything, as you have infinite adjustment except the fact that for the same output they will be longer.

Greets,

Henk

upriver

Newly Enlightened
I don't have any of them, but Ihave 2 Olight Infinitum... :huh:

I can confirm that nothing else was really changed except the LED from Q5 to R2, the Infinitum also was a T10 with the infinite adjustement.

Runtimes are the same on high, but with more output. For the rest you can't realy say anything, as you have infinite adjustment except the fact that for the same output they will be longer.

Greets,

Henk

Thanks. The reason I was curious about runtime is because I thought that most (all?) infinitely variable flashlights took a runtime hit compared to other flashlights (say Fenix as they are usually very efficient) with similar outputs, all other things equal. This was true in a few reviews I read that had both infinitely-variable and finite level lights compared.

choaticwhisper

Enlightened
I own the I10. I did a mini review Here But nothing todo with runtime.
Batteryjuction list the runtime 205lm for 1hr and 6lm for 50hr

EDIT:Well that sucks, I cant even get my thread to load.

Last edited:

briteflite

Newly Enlightened
I bought the i15 based on my pleasant experience with the Olight Ti. The AA version works equally well, so much so, that it's become one of my EDC lights, with the Ti going into my computer bag. Still running on the original battery after several weeks, including some long sessions of pest abatement (ants) around the house with the light at maximum output. I know that's not a true run test, but for me it's an indication of reasonable battery life. More than enough output for every situation I've encounterd around the house, and lowest low is ok, but not as low as my RaClicky. Initially had some frustration about how easy it is to accidentially activate the strobe mode, but after a couple weeks I've adapted.