Holster for M30 Triton

docman

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm newly addicted to LED Flashlights and spoiled myself with the M30.

I was hoping someone with more experience could suggest a better holster for the M30 than the one that came with the torch.

The tail strike is the problem I'm having with finding a good holster to fit.

Thanks for your replies!

skinnypig

Newly Enlightened
I get my M30 Monday and I'm hoping a large Bianchi Accumold will fit.

Let me know if you find a Bianchi to fit. Mine fits in my Accumold ASP holder fine, but I would prefer something with a flap and a snap to cover the top. I tried a large MK4 OC case and it was too long for that. The tail cap is square with large protrusions so it might not fit in any of the light holders. I have all ready spent too much on this light so I am just going to have to wait until someone gets something that works well.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let me know if you find a Bianchi to fit. Mine fits in my Accumold ASP holder fine, but I would prefer something with a flap and a snap to cover the top. I tried a large MK4 OC case and it was too long for that. The tail cap is square with large protrusions so it might not fit in any of the light holders. I have all ready spent too much on this light so I am just going to have to wait until someone gets something that works well.

I will get the light today and will check if any of my Bianchi's will fit and post back tonight.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I got my light today and could not find my large Bianchi but I have found a good one anyway its made by Ripoff. Fits very well with extender tube or not and I like you can detach it from your belt.I'm not exactly sure what model I have the CO-85,CO112,or the CO127. I think its the 112 or 85 http://www.ripoffs.com/flashpage/flashpage.html

Last edited:

docman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for suggesting the Ripoffs website!

I orderd the CO-166 and it fits great! NO problems with the tail strike catching on anything!

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish I could be certain which rip-off holster I have so I could tell you for certain but unfortunately mine does not have a model number on it. Only thing I can be certain about is I bought it for either the Stinger or the Inova T4.

Latest posts