• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: Titanium Nitecore D10

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! Up for sale is another titanium Nitecore D10. This is the first one with green tritium, and man is it bright. Sorry, the blue one is already sold. Eight vials around the body, one in the piston. This one is an R2, and to my surprise has a neutral tint. It matches the tint of my Novatac 120P exactly. If you'd rather have a warm tint Q3 5A , I'll swap it at no charge. $450 shipped to the CONUS. My Paypal address is jhankoatcomcastdotnet. Thanks,

Jeff

tid10pair01.jpg

tid10pair02.jpg

tid10pair03.jpg

tid10pair04.jpg

Last edited:

joeparker54

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium Nitecore D10

:bow: It's beautiful. I would gladly trade you my two children for this light. Well... they're not exactly MY children, but i don't think the neighbor would mind. PM me if you're interested!
Seriously though, you do beautiful work. I can't wait until i can afford to buy one of your projects!

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium Nitecore D10

Light is sold! Payment received. Light will ship out first thing in the morning. Tracking information sent via PM. Thanks,

Jeff

paulsl

Enlightened
I love mine (in blue). It is beautiful. Had I seen this in time I may have taken it too. Congrats. You will stunned.

supasizefries

Enlightened
I was finally able to get my blue one from the clutches of the post office this morning. This light is easily the most beautiful light I own. I don't think I've ever coveted a flashlight as much until now. Outstanding work! :twothumbs:clap:

macgyver35

Newly Enlightened
I jumped on here to find info on the D10 R2 and stumbled on this thread. WOW!!!!!!!! That's a gorgeous light!! I haven't had a lust like this for a light in a long time! Excellent work and beautiful design. I own a Cree D10 and it is my favorite of all my lights. Sadly, your price of $450, while worth every penny, is beyond my budget. Have you ever thought of creating the same basic design using less costly materials? I'd be proud to own some of your handy work.

jhanko

Enlightened
I jumped on here to find info on the D10 R2 and stumbled on this thread. WOW!!!!!!!! That's a gorgeous light!! I haven't had a lust like this for a light in a long time! Excellent work and beautiful design. I own a Cree D10 and it is my favorite of all my lights. Sadly, your price of $450, while worth every penny, is beyond my budget. Have you ever thought of creating the same basic design using less costly materials? I'd be proud to own some of your handy work.

Thanks for the kind words. Honestly, the material has very little to do with the cost. I have no problem machining titanium, so making it out of aluminum really wouldn't save much time, and the cost difference between titanium and aluminum in this small of a size would only be a few bucks. Taking all this into account, might as well make it out of Ti...

Jeff

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Thanks for the kind words. Honestly, the material has very little to do with the cost. I have no problem machining titanium, so making it out of aluminum really wouldn't save much time, and the cost difference between titanium and aluminum in this small of a size would only be a few bucks. Taking all this into account, might as well make it out of Ti...

Jeff
Just what I was thinking for a one man show.

Jeff, did you get the X-Ray pic? :D

Anywho, had a question for ya.

I was wondering what the water resistance properties on your D10 were, I dont want to dive with it or anything, just wondering. :)

jhanko

Enlightened
Just what I was thinking for a one man show.

Jeff, did you get the X-Ray pic? :D

Anywho, had a question for ya.

I was wondering what the water resistance properties on your D10 were, I dont want to dive with it or anything, just wondering. :)

Yes, I got the pic. Thank you! The light will be more water resistant than a stock D10. The lens is sealed VERY well with a highly compressed silicone gasket, and would handle high PSI with no problem. The body/head o-ring is as tight as stock, but all of the sealing surfaces are much finer, so no problem there. The piston is another story. It can't be a very tight fit as it has to move freely and return with only light spring pressure. The sealing surface for the piston is very good though. I honestly think the light would handle the water pressure required to overcome the spring and activate the light.

Jeff

Raccoon

Enlightened
Dear Jeff,

Would you be so inclined to build this same light with soft glowing LEDs that are always on? I imagine the materials wouldn't be nearly as expensive, but similarly beautiful.