Muyshondt Nautilus\Aeon Photo Thread

beach honda

Enlightened
I see threads showcasing photos like the one for RA lights, but none really for the Nautilus\Aeon.

My camera skills are not up to par, and pardon my camera...it's a piece of garbage...

But here, allow me to start

DSCN1192.jpg

and here, playing with other jewels...

DSCN1190.jpg

Last edited:

Southernlight

Enlightened
I have an Aeon photo request. :poke:

Can anyone show an Aeon next to either a Nitecore EX10, Fenix LD01, Fenix LD10 or Ra Clicky?

Many thanks

Illum

Flashaholic
My Hardcoat black looks nothing like those...I'm assuming not many here EDC's theirs?

that brass ring around the head will tarnish when it comes in contact with sweat and impurities...mine looks like dull copper at the moment:caution:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also EDC my Aeon, hence the keyring :sssh:. Ti just holds up very well and I have to use a jeweler's eye to see any scratches. The brass ring does look like dull copper though like Illum says.

Illum

Flashaholic
I'm surprised about the hardcoat finish not bearing dings and the sapphire not having any scratches after so long, usually by the places I use it in one or the other would have had some wear by now...

FloggedSynapse

Enlightened
Most excellent little light. The flashlight has been perfected.

Image below is to get a size idea - from left to right:
Muyshondt Aeon, Muyshondt Ion, Fenix L1D:
aeon_1.jpg

Light + carrying case:
aeon_4.jpg

Use mine on low, and find it makes a good little mood light when tail standing (LED candle), or for reading. Also great camp light, and for hiking at night. This tiny light will supply many nights of light without fading.

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thunder Thumbs and Lightning Licks! HA! You're an old Dude like me!
I'm 27 but I like all the old good stuff. Lots of current popular music is crap IMHO.
I'm surprised about the hardcoat finish not bearing dings and the sapphire not having any scratches after so long, usually by the places I use it in one or the other would have had some wear by now...
I guess I should clarify that the HA Aeon and the Sapphire seen in the pics are long gone, sold to other CPF'ers. The last two pics though are how the Ti one looks after roughly 2 months of EDC keychain duty.

Slated for my next purchase is a Ti Nautilus. There's been some good buys on them in B/S/T lately but I've never had the $ when they were up for sale.