• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: WTT or WTS: McGizmo LunaSol 20

rhpdchief

Newly Enlightened
First the terms then the crappy pics. I would prefer to keep this sale in the U.S. I will sell and ship overseas but I'm not familiar with shipping that way and the buyer will have to pay the actual shipping costs. I'll accept cash or cc Paypal only. There are NO additional fees required from the buyer if this is a CONUS sale. The only additional fees required from an overseas buyer is shipping. Shipping in the U.S. is by USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full selling price. I will ship the first business day following the sale.
For sale or trade is a McGizmo LS20 from the second run that can use rcr's. I am the original owner and this light has not been a shelf queen. With that said, it has been babied, it has never been dropped, I have never polished it, and I have never attempted to remove the clip. I would describe it as near mint, but others may see it different. I can not see any scratches on the light, but I can see a couple of vary faint scratches on the clip.
I'm asking $425.00. I'm also VERY interested in trades so please feel free to pm with any offers or partial offers. I will seriously consider any trade offer. I'm mostly interested in small edc lights like the aeon, nautilus, etc. I'll also consider knives in trade.
First "I'll take it" gets it.
Now on to the crappy pics!

McGizmoLS20-2.jpg

Ok, Maybe the camera is too close.

McGizmoLS20-3.jpg

Nope, still blurry.

McGizmoLS20-4.jpg

I swear there IS a green tritium in there.

McGizmoLS20-1.jpg

Relaxing with his friends.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: WTT or WTS: McGizmo LunaSol 20

Steve...I'll trade for your light. I have several sales theads on this forum, and one on CPFMP. Check them out and see if anything tickles your fancy.

rhpdchief

Newly Enlightened

Bear with me for a minute guys. I had shut down my laptop and was just monitoring this thread with an ipod touch. I'm getting back on the computer and will respond to your pm's as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Steve

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent !

cheers. :wave:

rhpdchief

Newly Enlightened

Everybody,
I am sorry for not individually answering your pm's but so many came in so quickly that it was all I could do to read them.

Oddjob took the light so it is sold pending funds at this time. Thank you all for your interest.
Steve

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

It seemed like it might have taken CPF down for a little while there!!

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
Hey Neil...Great pull, brother! :thumbsup: You're lucky I didn't see this because I woulda offered up so many different great knives as trade fodder no one woulda had a chance. :D

Jason

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened

It seemed like it might have taken CPF down for a little while there!!

Seems like this happens pretty often. We need to find some way to help Greta get some new servers. :thumbsup: