• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mini 123 MC-E Coolwhite Edc ::SOLD::

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a spare mini-edc that i would like to offer anyone that missed out on the original sale.

Here is the original sales thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/216539

Its an MC-E Coolwhite with about 400 Lumens output on high.

Here are a few pics for ya:
MiniP7EdcKeychainComparison.jpg

MCE.jpg

MiniP7EdcCeilingBounceLow.jpg

MiniP7EdcWallShotHigh.jpg

Its the Basic model with the multi-mode driver that comes stock.
All the options in the previous slaes thread linked above still apply.
Well, Except for the led choice :whistle: Its still about 90% as bright
as the P7 led option (since the MC-E has a little less power than a P7)

Asking 95$ (check out link above for more options)
I have some RCR123 batts left, But no more chargers.

Last edited:

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mini 123 MC-E Coolwhite Edc

I will install an led backlit tailcap for free :) :eek:
It looks like this at night with the light turned off:
IMG_5072.jpg

Helps ya find yer keys :sssh:

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
excellent light

If you've openned this thread, Buy This Light!

I purchased one of these lights (modded ultrafire HCU-m7) in the original sales thread. It has been with me ever since. The multi-channel / multi-mode UI provides a huge range of output options. Low is decent, high is huge, everything in between.

The light offers great flood, and mine has served various roles, from night-walks through 80 wooded acres to bike light. In fact, it served so well as a bike light (blinking in traffic areas, as a powerful forward light on routes) that it lead to a full replacement of bike lighting (for me and g/f).

I do carry a 2nd light for sublety - the HCU-m7 is bright enough for distance tasks by shear output volume, but that is not always desireable. Occasionally I need a spot for reading un-lit house numbers to find an address. An alternate light is useful, because the HCU-m7 will have the whole neighbourhood from coming to check-out the mini sunburst lighting up a whole house from the roadside. :candle:
100_1595.jpg

MG PLI, JetIIIproST, HCU-m7, xZoom, Ist
All on High

100_1604.jpg

MG PLI mc-e on high (rated 700lm) vs HCU-m7 on high (rated 400lm)

Best,
L

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: excellent light

If you've openned this thread, Buy This Light!

I purchased one of these lights (modded ultrafire HCU-m7) in the original sales thread. It has been with me ever since. The multi-channel / multi-mode UI provides a huge range of output options. Low is decent, high is huge, everything in between.

The light offers great flood, and mine has served various roles, from night-walks through 80 wooded acres to bike light. In fact, it served so well as a bike light (blinking in traffic areas, as a powerful forward light on routes) that it lead to a full replacement of bike lighting (for me and g/f).

I do carry a 2nd light for sublety - the HCU-m7 is bright enough for distance tasks by shear output volume, but that is not always desireable. Occasionally I need a spot for reading un-lit house numbers to find an address. An alternate light is useful, because the HCU-m7 will have the whole neighbourhood from coming to check-out the mini sunburst lighting up a whole house from the roadside. :candle:

MG PLI, JetIIIproST, HCU-m7, xZoom, Ist
All on High

:Removed Pics:

MG PLI mc-e on high (rated 700lm) vs HCU-m7 on high (rated 400lm)

Best,
L

Thanks for the help in selling this! Its allready :poof: 'ed Woohoo!