• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

Ogg Vorbis

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

It's time for me to pass this beast on, i've enjoyed it but it no longer see's the love it deserves
and has been pushed aside by the newer powerful LEDs. I think i'm about the third or forth ower of this light,
and I've had it over a year if i remember correctly! Still in great condition with only a couple of small
nicks on the bezel and tailcap. I would probably say it's more of a user light...

Runs just fine on 7*AA with the spacer, with all bulbs supplied. The ROP Hi bulb is very bright! and the KD773
bulbs are very similar to the ROP low bulb (just a lot cheaper!).
There are also many other bulbs options too like the WA01274 or the WA01111 with an extra AA spacer.

I've added much to its build, mainly the stuff from KD, but i also bored the battery tube out to accommodate the
8*AA battery holder as it used to be very tight. I also added a nice grip to the body as you can see below

This is a package deal and includes a range of hotwire supplies and options including:

DSC00780.jpg

- Red Maglite 2D, bored to accept battery carrier, resistance mods, and fixed cam option
- Madamag 8AA to 2D battery adaptor
- KD MOP Cam/Camless reflector
- KD UCL lens
- KD G4 bi-pin socket
- 4* KD773U bulbs (3 New, 1 slightly used)
- KD short golden tailspring
- ROP Hi and Low bulbs (Less than 5 minutes on each)
- 1* AA aluminium spacer

- 9* Rayovac Ni-MH quick charge batteries (2000mAh)
- Rayovac 15 min charger (110V ONLY! - UK use will need a convertor)

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

The battery's plastic wrap is a bit torn from when the battery carrier was a tight fit, but everything still functions
just great! now that the carrier slides in and out with ease.

A quick note on the charger, i received it as part of the package when i purchased the light. It runs on 110V only and
has a standard US plug, so 240V will blow the adaptor. It is possible to purchase convertors for around £10 of e-bay,
i just chose to purchase a new charger...

I would like to ask for £** for the entire package shipped anywhere in the UK via UPS (full package only)

---or---
£** for the ROP mag package (minus the batteries and charger)
£** for the batteries and charger,
(Parted items will be shipped via royal mail 1st class, unless buyer wishes to pay £5 for UPS postage)

Paypal fees are on me!

Please feel free to ask any questions, this light has quite a history!

First "I'll take it" here takes priority, and i will send paypal info via PM as soon as i can.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: FS: M@g ROP 2D Bundle! UK only Please (Price drop)

Would you part out the charger? I have a converter and could make good use of it!

J3004

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested in everything except the charger and batteries.

Hammer Train

Banned

hmm, I've already got some batteries that are compatible, however I could always use more! So maybe we could split it?

Ogg Vorbis

Newly Enlightened

sounds like everyone could be happy :thumbsup:

How bothered are you both for UPS shipping? since the minimum price i will have to pay for a single package is £5.70

How does £55 for the ROP and £20 for the batteries and charger sound? That will include postage with royal mail 1st class, with UPS still and option for a few ££ extra?

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Dan

Ogg Vorbis

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: M@g ROP 2D Bundle! UK only Please (Price drop & Willing to Part)

I havn't heard a word from either peterthomson or J3004 so everything is still available... unless peterthomson decides he still would like the battery/charger package...

For now the ROP build is up for grabs

Thanks

Dan

Ogg Vorbis

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: M@g ROP 2D Bundle! UK only Please (Still available with Price Drop)

I have yet to hear a word from anyone... so i'm making everything available with another price drop!

Thanks

Dan

Ogg Vorbis

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: M@g ROP 2D Turn key Bundle! UK only Please (Still available with Price Drop £

One last bump for the weekend, before i go on holiday for a week :twothumbs