• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milkyspit Creemator "E1DL" + LEGO - split + PRICEDROP x2

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey All,

Trying to thin the herd so these two have to go.

Up for sale is an excellent SF Lego that will provide hours of fun :naughty:

You will receive 2 complete lights: 1 E2DL and 1 E1E. The E2DL head was sent to Milkyspit for his masterful Creemator upgrade. The LED was upgraded to a Cree XR-E R2 WH for the best in brightness and tint. The board uses "Bailey" firmware and is set to 1.3A maximum output for about 303 lumens. This is the definition of a pocket rocket!! Combined with Surefire's excellent TIR, this baby throws a beam like no other in it's size class.

I've added a disc with GlowInc's V10 ultra green glowpaint for a cool afterglow effect. Also included in the package is a Lumens Factory E0-E1R 3.6v 90 lumen lamp. This lamp works perfectly in the E1e head attached to the E1E body or E2DL body with 1x17670.

The Creemator head can be driven by 1xrcr123/17670 (IMR recommended) or 2xcr123. The E2DL body was bored out to accept a black label AW 17670 (my 17670 has the silver AW label removed, so it may be necessary for you to do the same).

IMG_0011-3.jpg

IMG_0012-5.jpg

IMG_0013-2.jpg

IMG_0015-3.jpg

Here's a blurb about the Creemator from Milkyspit himself:
What are CREEmator and SEOULmator builds? Basically, they're KX1/KX2 or KL1 builds that incorporate a focusable TIR optic plus the variable-brightness driver first developed for the Gotham. They're capable of running on a single lithium-ion cell or pair of primaries (2x123, 2xCR2). The parts are SureFire E-series compatible so you'll be able to play lego with them

The focusing capability allows for fine-tuning the beam to an intense, perfectly circular spot at distance, and is actually a significant benefit... think of how a camera needs to focus the image based on distance from it... the light essentially does that in reverse, allowing for a tight, intense beam at both close and long ranges. In addition, the top half of the head is easily removable for use as an all-flood mule-style light... it's not weatherproof with the head off, of course, but still plenty useful.

Some minor niceties: heads use silicone o-rings for optimal environmental resistance and long life; threads and mating parts lubricated with Krytox or a nanoparicle lubricant, for optimal wear resistance and further improved seal.

The 'Bailey' firmware itself brings some amenities as well...

QuickDraw. Bailey firmware has significantly faster response time than earlier revisions, so the driver will recognize even very rapid keystrokes where prior firmware would not do so reliably... those with a fast touch, this is the firmware for you!

Failsafe. The firmware is designed with an additional layer of stability, ensuring the light will always power-up in a reasonable operating state even in the event of corrupted Flash memory, microcontroller crash, etc.

...and last but not least...

Miser Mode. Some people want the brightest-possible CREEmator. Others want something with exceptional runtime. Miser Mode gives them both: the user can switch into Miser Mode within seconds... the light retains all normal functionality but recalibrates each output level to what the human eye perceives as roughly 50% normal brightness for that level, while increasing the runtimes severalfold (typical example: max 42m becomes 3h53m)... then just as easily, the user can switch back to a regular CREEmator. (40+ taps engages, another 40+ taps disengages. No need to count, just watch the output become markedly brighter or dimmer while tapping. It's easy.)

There are any number of scenarios where Miser Mode proves useful. Activate it to take your light on a weekend camping trip or a weeklong canoe excursion, then switch back when you return... activate it during a power outage to conserve your light's energy, and switch back once power is restored. I like to engage Miser Mode when using my light inside the house at night, then switch back for outdoor activities such as a night hike. Miser Mode is there when you need it without getting in the way.

Miser Mode turns the CREEmator into two lights in one. These CREEmators are the first (along with a couple recent "Special Reserve" lights) to include this capability.
All this can be yours for $350 $340 $320. SOLD
Breakup offer:
E1e w/ LF E0E1R - $80 shipped
E2DL creemator - $250 shipped

Will also consider a trade for a McGizmo 1x123 Titanium McClickie pak

Shipping via USPS priority mail is included to CONUS. Will ship internationally, but buyer will pay for additional shipping costs via preferred courier service. Paypal preferred, +3% if using CC. MO is ok as well. Thanks :wave:

Last edited:

TheBandit

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit Creemator "E1DL" + LEGO

Wow nice pair of lights! I would be interested in the e1e if you are going to break them up.

Thanks

cryhavok

Enlightened

Thanks, Bandit.

I'm willing to split as long as someone else wants the Creemator head, E2DL body and Tailcap.

ECKO32

Newly Enlightened

303 lumens wooot:poke:

cryhavok

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit Creemator "E1DL" + LEGO - PRICEDROP

New option for those that only want the E2DL:

E2DL head, body, and tailcap for $270. Same payment terms as above.

cryhavok

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit Creemator "E1DL" + LEGO - split + PRICEDROP x2

Let's see if we can get these moving ;)

Lights are available individually
E1E + LF bulb (and original E1e bulb) - $80 shipped
E2DL creemator - $250 shipped

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a Milky Room Sweeper that I just received from fellow CPF'er and he had just received it from Milky. I think the Creemator is more what I would like even thought the Room Sweeper is awesome.

cryhavok

Enlightened

Sorry, not interested in that trade.

The only thing I'm really looking for is a McGizmo Ti McClickie Pak (1x123)

Needs to be in mint condition. Let's say the McClickie Pak + $80 for the E2DL Creemator or the McClickie pak for $90 + E1E/LF

cryhavok

Enlightened

I received a question about the green glow around the emitter. It actually is a disc of heavy paper that I painted on glowpoxy...completely and easily removed for no glow.

IMG_0016-4.jpg

I've also attached the label back on for those of you who love the "tale of the tape"
Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Last edited:

cryhavok

Enlightened

SOLD :twothumbs

Last edited: