• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired °°°°° FS 2 ArcMania EXTREME III's with neutral white LED ! CHEAP!!! °°°°°

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Hello!

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE / NO FEES!!!!

I bought 4pcs getting carried away and realized afterwards it was a bit excessesive so i am selling 2pcs at a loss.

Up for sale are two ArcMania Extreme III's with neutral-white LED! :grin2:
These are brandnew and unused...:)

Specifications:
LED : Rebel LED:
Neutral white = LXML-PWN1-0100 - bin number: NSMD
Input voltage : 0.9V - 5.0V (AAA/10440)
AAA battery chemistry : Alkaline(1.5V), NIMH(1.2V), NICD(1.2), Primary Lithium(1.7V) & rechargeable Li-Ion 10440(4.2V)
Uses PWM at high frequency 7800Hz. No flickering from 0.2% to 100% output
AR Coated glass lens (Diameter 12mm, thickness 1mm)
HA III natural finish, no mis-match.
Single o ring seal at lens, LED module & battery tube.
3 positions twisting action for on/off and programming : off, P1, P2
Tighten for off. Reduce the chances of losing the complete head (bezel & LED module)
Lock out mode : loosen 2 turns
Stable tail stand even with small keyring, similar to the KIB flashlight.
Area lighting with white diffuser installed
water resistant
Size:
Length : 77mm
Diameter : 14mm (bezel)
Main functions:
FOUR (4) operating modes:

1. Standard mode - 2 output level. default at 15% brightness & 50% brightness
2. User adjustable mode - default at 50%. Adjustable from 0.2% (8 seconds) to 100% (8 seconds)
3. Strobe mode - 2 stobes level. default 1 Hz at 50% brightness at 15.6 Hz at 100% brightness
4. SOS mode - 2 SOS brightness. default 6.5% & 50%. cycle repeats every 3 seconds
all of the above output and frequencies can be changed by the user via the programming function.

FIVE (5) Extra functions:
1. Battery voltage indicator - works on Alkaline, NIMH & Lithium Ion battery
2. Programming function - User can define the output and frequencies of the 4 operating modes mentioned above
3. Demo function - Will display all available brightness and frequencies of the four operating modes. Demo runs for a few minutes and revert back to previous operating mode
4. Overdischarge protection for rechargeable batteries - works on NIMH & Lithium Ion battery (4.2V, 10440)
5. Factory reset - Restore EEPROM back to factory default settings for all operating modes & extra functions

The Extreme III has a unique design in its software code. It will remember the last operating mode when the light is turned off. the next time the user turns on the light, it will turn on in the last operating mode (i.e. previous mode).
for example, if you use your Extreme III mainly as strobe light or SOS, you do not need to go through the process of selecting strobe or SOS again everytime you turn it on.

This is a limited run.

I'd like to have 120$ for each!:tinfoil:

2d7wic.jpg

Last edited: