• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Mr Bulk Brass Cub with a K2 and MCR-20 Sold & Shipped

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold Mr Bulk Brass Cub $340.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC.

I have up for sale my only Original Brass Cub (only ~80 were made):faint:. This Cub has been modified by datiLED with a TFFC K2 UWOE and a MCR-20
Specs:
Flux: U - 220 to 260 Lumens @ 1000mA
Color: WO - Closest to Pure White
Vf: E - 3.27v to 3.51v
The Cub is in Excellent Condition with a nice patina covering the light. The whole light could be polished to a Beautiful shine, but I preferred the patina. The Cub is Very Bright with the Whitest Beam I have ever seen. This has IMO one of the best UI's I have ever used. Here's a link to the Brass Lion Cub's Operating instructions. Sold

Flashlights700.jpg

Flashlights703.jpg

Flashlights706.jpg

Me holding the Brass Cub
Flashlights472.jpg

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) US Only.(International Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options)

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,

Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Brass Cub with a K2 and MCR-20

Givin' up the Brass Cub to fund the Ti PD, I see. :D Tough call there. Can't believe it has to go. It's a superb light (I own three) and I prefer it shiny and bright. It shines up very easily and looks fantastic.

What makes this particular one extra special in my book is that it still has an unaltered bezel, just as it came from Mr. Bulk originally. I think the beefier look of this original design is superior to the "opened bezel" look of those that were later altered.

I would dearly love to return to a stable of four of these jewels, but I have too many flashlight obligations at the moment. This will make someone (shuter, perhaps?) a very happy flashaholic. :hitit:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Givin' up the Brass Cub to fund the Ti PD, I see. :D Tough call there. Can't believe it has to go. It's a superb light (I own three) and I prefer it shiny and bright. It shines up very easily and looks fantastic.

What makes this particular one extra special in my book is that it still has an unaltered bezel, just as it came from Mr. Bulk originally. I think the beefier look of this original design is superior to the "opened bezel" look of those that were later altered.

I would dearly love to return to a stable of four of these jewels, but I have too many flashlight obligations at the moment. This will make someone (shuter, perhaps?) a very happy flashaholic. :hitit:
Hi Dad,

You nailed it, but unfortunately I didn't stop at the Ti PD:ohgeez::eek::). Thanks for the nice comments about the Brass Cub!!! It's really a Great Light.

Cheers,
Steve

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

eldisgusto, knowing the type of lights you like, you will love this one!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal::twothumbs
Hi eldisgusto,

Paypal Received and Thank You!!! The Brass Cub is shipped via Insured Priority Mail:thumbsup:. PM incoming with the DC#. Enjoy the Cub!!!:twothumbs

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited: