• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's Lime Green Sceptre

hornady708

Enlightened
Mac's Lime Green Sceptre *Price Drop*

**SOLD**

The ever elusive Lime Green Sceptre is back up for sale again. Original purchase thread is located here (https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/225689)

The light is one of the newer versions with 6 R2 emitters surrounding a center Red emitter

Price is $510 $490 $475 shipped $430$415 shipped CONUS, Priority mail w/DC. Insurance is additional if you want it. Paypal (personal transfer no fees, otherwise +3.5%) or Postal MO

Comes with everything pictured including the original bezel and a turned bezel. BTW pictures were taken with a Macro lens so I apologize for the dust. Let me know if you have any questions

eld5976.jpg

eld5977.jpg

eld5982.jpg

eld5981.jpg

Last edited:

shane1

Enlightened
Do you have the polished bezel from the original post? Please PM or email me as I am interested.

shane

hornady708

Enlightened
Hey Shane

You will need to make a couple more posts until I can send you a PM. Feel free to e-mail me at hornady708 at gmail dot com.

Thanks
Eric

shane1

Enlightened
The light arrived just as described and hornady708 is a great seller. Thanks for the great light.

shane