• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Erin Ti A1 Head (thanks CPF!)

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
For sale is a Ti Aleph 1 head made by CPF member ErinO919. It is in very good condition with the exception of a couple of scratches in the Ti, which are somewhat visible in the pictures below. Please note this sale is for the head and bezel ring only and does not include a window, reflector or o-ring.

P1010299.jpg

P1010298.jpg

P1010297.jpg

Price: US$120.00 US$115.00 US$110 US$100.00 SOLD shipped worldwide via Australia Post International Airmail

Also for sale is a Killer AAA keychain light. This light is finished with a TiCN PVD coating and features a 90mA driver and 5-die LED, which casts a surprisingly white, bright, floody beam for a 5mm LED - like a AAA-powered mini-mule. This light has seen very little use since I received it and is too nice for keychain duty. Please note that because it uses foam pads at both the top and bottom of the battery tube to prevent battery rattle, this light requires a firm twist to activate.

Price:
US$130.00 US$125.00 US$120.00 shipped worldwide via Australia Post International Airmail

Please PM me for my Paypal details. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:.

Last edited:

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
Re: FS: Erin Ti A1 Head

One final price drop on the A1 head. It won't go any lower than this. I'd like it to sell, as I have another light I'd like to buy. Make me an offer if you don't think the price I'm asking is reasonable. :popcorn:

I have also decided to withdraw the Killer. I gave it some use and it's a sweet little light.