• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr Bulk Cubmeleon SSCP4

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD 1. Aleph 3 $275.00 $250.00 Shipped
Includes Priority Mail with DC
Add $3.00 for Insurance

This light is in Excellent Condition. This consists of an Aleph 3 Head with a Beefy Ti Bezel, PEU Ti Pineapple Body, Seoul P4 on a Downboy set at 1000 mA LE, and a McGizmo 2 stage tail-cap. It runs Great on 2 CR123's or 2 RCR123's. You can also use one 17670, but it won't be fully regulated. I'm selling this Beauty because it's just a little too big for my uses.

Bonus: A Downboy Lux III LE set to 917ma will also be included. SOLD

Flashlights741.jpg

Flashlights717.jpg

Flashlights737.jpg

Flashlights721.jpg

SOLD 2. Mr Bulk Slim Cubmeleon $265.00 $250.00 $235.00 Shipped
Includes Priority Mail with DC
Add $3.00 for Insurance

This light is in Excellent Condition. The Chubmeleon features a Cub Controll Module(SSC P4 with a Cub board directly from Mr Bulk), a MCR-20 reflector, and Slim Chameleon Head and Body. The Body and Head are Bead Blasted and the Control Module is Bare Aluminum. There is a GITD installed under the lens. This has IMO one of the best UI's I have ever used. Here's a link to the Lion Cub's Operating instructions. This light is nice and Bright with a Great Beam. You won't be disappointed, but I will:mecry:. SOLD

Flashlights724.jpg

Flashlights745.jpg

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Price is US Only. International Please PM me first to discuss shipping options.

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

5) I will not be held responsible for lost or damaged packages once they are in the Postal System. Insurance is recommended!

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,
Steve

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon SSC P4 / Aleph 3 with a PEU Ti Pineapple Body and Ti B

Here's a free bump tor a great seller. :thumbsup:

Go Pistons!!! :oops: I mean the other Detroit team that is still playing. :devil:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon SSC P4 / Aleph 3 with a PEU Ti Pineapple Body and Ti B

Here's a free bump tor a great seller. :thumbsup:

Go Pistons!!! :oops: I mean the other Detroit team that is still playing. :devil:
Come on Coach, you can say it:D. I hope there still playing Hockey and not Golf after tonight:duck:.
GO WINGS!!!
Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Celebratory Huge Price Drop on the Aleph 3.:party::party::party:

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Huge Price Drops Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon SSCP4 / Aleph 3 PEU Ti Pineapple Ti Be

Celebratory Huge Price Drops on the Slim Chameleon and Aleph 3 added to the first post.:party::party::party:

Cheers,
Steve

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Huge Price Drops Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon SSCP4 / Aleph 3 PEU Ti Pineapple Ti Be

I'll take 1

Mac

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Slim Chameleon SSCP4 **Price Drop**

Lets try another Price Drop on the Cubmeleon!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 1

Mac
Hi Mac,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I'll get it shipped out today via Priority Mail and PM you the DC#. Thanks Again!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Cubmeleon SSCP4 **Another Price Drop**

The Aleph 3 has been shipped and an E-Mail has been sent with the DC#.

The Cubmeleon has been SPF per PM. Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited: