• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold - Thank You CPF

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milky ML1 Floodmaster (pics)

Better keep er MIK, great lite there!

JonM

Newly Enlightened

I would love to have one of those bad boys! Consider me interested! ;) I hope you accept Paypal. I am located in Berkeley, CA. PM sent with a few questions. :thumbsup:

BTW I was wondering if anybody could tell me what kind of output to expect, going back to old threads all I could find for the floodmaster was a mention of 90-100 lumens, which seems a little low. Also, I was wondering if the tint is cold like a Q5 or warm like a Q3-5A or somewhere in between?

Thanks!

BSBG

Enlightened

BTW I was wondering if anybody could tell me what kind of output to expect, going back to old threads all I could find for the floodmaster was a mention of 90-100 lumens, which seems a little low. Also, I was wondering if the tint is cold like a Q5 or warm like a Q3-5A or somewhere in between?

Thanks!

The LED is driven at the stock 350ma or so, therefore output will be in the 90-100 range for a Seoul P4. This light is not about 'wow' levels of output, but usable function. I have 2 standard ML1s and love them. One has been around the world with me as my travel light.

A SSC P4 is on the cool side but not blue - Milky would test them beforehand for a cool, neutral tint, but definitely not yellow.

Hope this helps!

Viper715

Enlightened

Hey there I sent you a PM with a trade offer I think you will be interested in. Talk to you later.

StrayLight

Enlightened

Alright, M I K, I've changed my mind. I can't read that part of the Milky tag from the linked photos, but if you can confirm that the ML-1 fits (and operates) on an AW RCR123 3.7v cell, I'll take it if no one else has firmly committed to do so.