40mm window?

9x23

Enlightened
Anyone know where I can find a 40mm window? 2-3mm thick would be ideal.

MM,

You might try a thick mineral glass watch crystal from Otto Frei, a reputable watch maker and parts supplier. They have many sizes and a 3mmx40mm is the 5th one down from this link.

http://www.ofrei.com/page1190.html

It sounds like you've got something cool in the works. I hope you post some pictures when you're done!

9x23

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
MM,

You might try a thick mineral glass watch crystal from Otto Frei, a reputable watch maker and parts supplier. They have many sizes and a 3mmx40mm is the 5th one down from this link.

http://www.ofrei.com/page1190.html

It sounds like you've got something cool in the works. I hope you post some pictures when you're done!

9x23

Thanks dude.

Morelite said:
Is that an Aleph 3 size?

Yes and no. ;)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I recommend Otto Frei too but they have a minimum order. If you don't find it you can always have Flashlightlens.com cut you one. That's what I used to do.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recommend Otto Frei too but they have a minimum order. If you don't find it you can always have Flashlightlens.com cut you one. That's what I used to do.

What's the minumum for Otto?

I'd be happy to ask Flahlightlens but awhile back I sent him email that went unanswered. Then I sent a PM. I got a read reciept like 6 weeks after I sent it but no response. :shrug: Thing is he lists a 40mm window but has no stock on them.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
What's the minumum for Otto?

I'd be happy to ask Flahlightlens but awhile back I sent him email that went unanswered. Then I sent a PM. I got a read reciept like 6 weeks after I sent it but no response. :shrug:

$15 before shipping. It's not much but when it comes to lenses (depending on what sizes you buy) you might end up having a lot more lenses then you wanted. I'll piggy back on your order if you need, I've been meaning to place another order anyways.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Brian, I'll be willing to pay for a couple of the same size lenses if this is helpful to your order. :thumbsup:
Its always useful to have some spares. ;)

Latest posts