Does filters for Olight fit Fenix?

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the filters for Olight T-series fit Fenix LD10/20? According to Olight's website the Inside Diameter is 21.4mm~21.7mm, 25.0mm~25.5mm - Isn't the outer diameter on the LD10/20 21.5mm? :thinking: The reason I ask is that I need a more handy diffuser. I think the Fenix diffuser is to big.

Thanks!

Igor Porto

Enlightened
If the diameters are the same, they should work. My Fenix L1T's head is 21.41mm, and probably the LD10 head is about the same or 21.50mm maximum, so that they can still use the same diffusor.

I think the Olight diffusor should work well. But ask more opinions to people who actually has the diffusor and can test it on a Fenix head.

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
Thanks!

Kilovolt: I read the thread that you are refering to, but it about L1D/L2D not LD10/20... Is the diameter on L1D/L2D smaller or bigger than LD?

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

Kilovolt: I read the thread that you are refering to, but it about L1D/L2D not LD10/20... Is the diameter on L1D/L2D smaller or bigger than LD?

Sorry, I don't know. I have an L1D whose OD is 21.50 - 21.60 mm

Please note that the Olight filter has an outer dia. of 30 mm and has some sort of built-in rubber adapters on the inside that allow the installation on 21.5 mm lights. The end result is not very exciting from an aesthetic standpoint. :sick:

Phaselock

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like the diameter on L1D and LD10 are about the same... I should probably stick with the orginal Fenix diffuser tip. Do you have any picture with the Olight filter mounted on the Fenix?

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here you are: :)

dwdmk5.jpg

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a T15 and it often sports the Fenix red filter without any probs.

The L1D CE and the LD10 use the same filters too.

I haven't seen any Fenix diffuser yet though.