EagleTac M2X Leak fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock27

Enlightened
How come no information is coming forward about a factory fix?

Is there even a kit that will be available?
Is it just the 8 little O-rings for the screws on the battery compartment?
Will we have to order the kits?
Do we order them directly from EagleTac or from the dealer we purchased?
What size are the small O-rings used for the screws?

I really like the light, but it is not water tight at all. Without some work, I wouldn't risk the light by taking it into a wet environment.

I've sent emails to both EagleTac & PTS........but no info at all.

G27

crizyal

Enlightened
My understanding is that Eagletac will ship them directly to you for free! This info has come from the 4 sevens pre-order thread on MP. I have sent a message to Eagletac requesting the fix (sent today) and am awaiting a reply.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you email Eagletac they should send you the kit at no cost. You might have to wait a little for a reply, as many people are probably contacting them for the same reason.

tittelba

Newly Enlightened
I registered my M2 last week and on the same day I received an e-mail from EagleTac indicating that they would be sending me the "waterproof improvement kit" this week. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Glock27

Enlightened
If it's just eight itty bitty O-rings for the screws used on the battery tube, just telling me the size would save anyone from having to mail them to me. I would spend a few cents at the local auto parts store and not have to wait.
My M2X wants to go floating :whistle:

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's just eight itty bitty O-rings for the screws used on the battery tube, just telling me the size would save anyone from having to mail them to me. I would spend a few cents at the local auto parts store and not have to wait.
My M2X wants to go floating :whistle:
Glock: EagleTac answered you directly in the other thread where you asked the question. Apparently you missed it.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2956796#post2956796

Status
Not open for further replies.