• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph 3 1x123 Chrome Host ~pricedrop

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey All,

I have a Chrome Aleph 3 1x123 host sitting on my desk so it's going up for sale to fund another hobby. No LE is included.

The chrome job on this light looks amazing. The tailcap is a standard tailcap with NO HOLE in the end for a lanyard...this is EXTREMELY rare! It gives the tailcap a smooth, sleek look. It still has the tripod attachment point in the knurling. The inside of the back of the tailcap wasn't sanded when chromed, so has a coffee color tinge to it from the coating. Switch is a McClicky. The host looks flawless.

The head has sapphire crystal window and black bezel ring. The reflector has been turned down by hand to better focus an XR-E or MC-E LED. The reflector has some hairline scratches in it...I'd rate it as a 9/10 and I don't think it affects the beam. As a BONUS, I will include an mint ORIGINAL MCR-38 in new condition. I've had this reflector for months, but haven't gotten to use it.

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007-2.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

The price for this stunning host is only SOLD Price includes priority mail shipping in CONUS with delivery confirmation. I'm willing to ship internationally, but buyer will pay for actual shipping costs for desired courier. Insurance can be added if requested. Paypal preferred, please add 3% if using CC. Money Order is ok.

Thanks for looking :grin2:

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph 3 1x123 Chrome Host ~pricedrop

Bump for a great looking host.
:thumbsup:

cryhavok

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph 3 1x123 Chrome Host ~pricedrop

Thanks for the bump!
Only $200 for this beautiful host + extra NEW McR38!

Last edited:

Latest posts