Flashlight carry bag review....

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,
I been using my Maratac collectros bag for 2 weeks and love it. It fits 8 to 10 lights rather easy and in a small padded case.

Here is where I purchased mine
http://www.countycomm.com/collector.htm

Here it is closed and filled up with part of my collection.
P5230060.jpg

Here is a sneak peak at how I put packing paper to prevent the big bezel lights from hitting each other.
P5230059.jpg

And here are my 9 lights tucked away nice and safe... My 1D mags fit nicely in one of the pockets, but my 2D Mag has to be left as you see it in the picture, yet the bag closes easily..
P5230058.jpg

bigchelis

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great idea bigchelis-does it come in any other color? On most campus's in most countries(not the US)-camo green indicates that the person is gay(butch)-not that there is anything wrong with that.Does it come in a color a straight man can carry?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great idea bigchelis-does it come in any other color? On most campus's in most countries(not the US)-camo green indicates that the person is gay(butch)-not that there is anything wrong with that.Does it come in a color a straight man can carry?

Yes it comes in black too. I got it in military green because it matches my range bag color.:whistle:

Vinniec5

Enlightened
bigchelis Is that the same as the Range Bag? How do you like it? I watched the Video compareing the Knock-Offs but was wondering how the bag is in use?

Vinniec5

Enlightened
Andreas so I gather a man carrying a Hot pink Leopard skin bag with rainbows and a Hello-Kitty doll on it idicates totally straight on these campuses? Not that there's anything wrong with that!!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
On most campus's in most countries(not the US)-camo green indicates that the person is gay

wow. :thinking:

As you indicate, in the states OD green is generally associated with military and hunters, two groups associated with weaponry and the ability to use it. Black can me tactical (and third group), but not necessarily. Interesting how the realities in each culture play out.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
bigchelis Is that the same as the Range Bag? How do you like it? I watched the Video compareing the Knock-Offs but was wondering how the bag is in use?

The range bag I have is sold on the same link that sell this collectors bag, but its a by a different brand. I dont know about Knock off or not, but so far it is a really good bag and I cant find anything wrong with this collectors bag. Everything about it screams quality. Now; I need knives to fill in the other gaps.:D

Vinniec5

Enlightened
bigchelis I ordered the Maratac range bag from countycomm should come this week. I could use a bag to hang some the Molle gear I'm not using at the moment, while using the bag as a secondary bailout bag

Vinniec5

Enlightened
Got mine today bigchelis, Worth every penny and then some. spending tomorrow afternoon when I get home hanging molle gear on it and filling it up

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today bigchelis, Worth every penny and then some. spending tomorrow afternoon when I get home hanging molle gear on it and filling it up

At first the big Mag lights and Surefire M6 wouldn't go in, but now I think the pockets must have streched because they go in much easier, but still hold the lights super tight and safe.

This is definitely the coolest bag I have used or seen to store and carry my lights. Now I need to go camping just to carry the bag full of pocket rockets.:devil: