H60 zebra headlamp and camping rocks

I finally got a chance to take my zebra h60 camping. All I can say is wow it is one bright headlamp. I do not like the beam headlamps as they really jack with your night vision. The flood of the h60 and the super wide angle is amazing. The headlamp floods your entire vision range.

When I clicked the h60 to high and boost mode it lights up about 75 yards at 180'. There is no high intensity spot to destroy your night vision. The low setting is perfect for inside a tent at night. I used the headlamp every night for about an hour on mixed low/high modes and when I got back my Aw18650 was at 3.75v charge state. I only wish I had been motivated enough to hall out my expensive camera to take some pictures.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
used my h501w in camping recently. it was very useful and the easy button was actually quite useful so i can adjust the output on-the-fly on changing circumstances.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't go camping without a Zebralight.
My choice is the H50 and H501w, but pick the battery type that suits you. The warmie is especially nice for reading.

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
When it comes down to it, my H60 is probably the most useful day to day light I own. Super low for reading, and shocking bright when necessary. Beautiful flood beam is fantastic.