• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milkey custom: KL3 head, 3xRebel, SW02

Gary123

Enlightened
Ever since I got Milkey to build me this head and then I put together this light, I always thought it was a really great looking light.

Four output levels from extremely low to 400+ lumens. Designed to run on a single Li ion battery. Acorn driver. Offered with a choice of two different bodies: C2 running a 17670 for $290, or a Fivemega 18500 for $250. Includes Paypal fees and shipping CONUS.

surefiree.jpg

surefirea.jpg

surefired.jpg

surefireb.jpg

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: Milkey custom: KL3 head, 3xRebel, SW02

Sgt. LED has expressed interest in the head. If someone is interested in the SW02, I may part those two out.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

So just to clarify, this is designed for a single LiIon only correct? There's no chance of it being able to handle 2xCR123 primaries?

Gary123

Enlightened

So just to clarify, this is designed for a single LiIon only correct? There's no chance of it being able to handle 2xCR123 primaries?

That is correct. I wanted to maximize performance on a single cell.

I will double check this with Milkey. But his Acorn driver might also be "adjustable" (by Milkey) to take two primaries.

Last edited:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

I am intrested in the tail cap for my KL3 :) please im me the price if you are going to part it out.

Thank you

sierracharlie

Newly Enlightened

I would take the tailcap if you need a backup, subject to price.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I was mainly interested in what the price would end up being on just the head. I like the looks of the 1st gen KL3 and Milky is building me one with an MC-E.

He might of forgotten it actually...............:thinking:

Gary123

Enlightened

I talked to Milkey. It could run on 2 primaries but you probably should not use high. So, in a pinch, you could have light from primaries. But the driver is optimized for a single Li ion. I forgot to ask if the driver could be changed.

white light

Enlightened

I'll take it with the C2 running a 17670.Please PM PP info,Thanks

white light

Enlightened

:paypal: Thank you,Sorry about that I only get to check my computer at night. She really is a well balanced light

Gary123

Enlightened

No problem. I will mail within 2 days. Will pm you when I mail it and will provide you with delivery confirmation #.

For my eyes, this light is the best looking Surefire lego I've ever seen. To me, it looks like a Star Wars light saber. And if you include production Surefires, maybe the Porcupine (or whatever it was called) might have looked better. This one also fits perfect in the hand and is comfortable to hold.

As a collector, I absolutely want to keep it. But I hardly use it.

When I would show visitors my flashlight collection, the "oohs" and "aahs" were always reserved for a few lights - this one, the Gatlight, and my MC-E Milkey Gotham. Enjoy it.