Hey Peter... What happened to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reading the original Larrylight aka firefly thread saw a post from you (see below). Have you considered mass producing the Larrylight aka firefly in the future?

Thnx!
Alex

[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:

I don't normally read this thread but I saw your bat signal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

First, let me say that I am truly impressed with your design. Making the LS smaller is a passion of my heart. Could you please give me a call at (480) 752-8554 x202?

Traditionally, the challenge to making the LS smaller has been mostly with the optics. Smaller optics tend to not focus as well or as efficiently.

Peter Gransee

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:

Bushman, I mailed mine to Peter G. for a look/see. He is welcome to use any features, or make it, for that matter.
The design (Not the example /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) is his for free, if he wants it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops, sorry I didn't respond to your question Alex. I posted an evaluation of the TVODRD unit a while back and my plans. Check out my comments here .

Basically, although smaller is usually better, the design must be balanced. I felt that unit had made too many sacrifices to get to that size.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.