Costco.com LED deal on Life+Gear 3xP4 2-pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedshred

Newly Enlightened
I was thumbing through the "Costco Connection" magazine I got yesterday, and noticed through Costco.com only, page 80 I think, starting June 1st, item 415635, is a two-pack of Life+Gear Tactical LED Waterproof Flashlights. 360 Lumens. Aircraft-grade, Hardened aluminum with Cree LED's. $79.99 delivered.

The picture shows a lens with multiple cree's behind it (3).

http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/200906/

I searched Life+Gear's website but didn't see the product so I called and spoke with customer service who said the web site is being updated, and this is a new item.

They say it has 3 Cree P4's, runs on 3 C cells, 3-hour run time on High. It has a low setting and a strobe setting. they did not know if it was HAII or HAIII. Nor did they know if it was DD or regulated. From the picture, they are black anodized, with a possible GITD clicky mounted at the top of the battery tube (no tail clicky). Knurling looks fine. Anti-roll design. I'll be ordering one on Monday and will give a novice review when it arrives.

Picture.jpg

COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Notices like this belong in the Good Deals section in the MarketPlace. I'm closing it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.