Newest Maglite

camphappy

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any information on the newest Maglite that is supposed to have multiple functions. I googled it awhile back and found some info, but cannot locate it anymore.

Any Info would be great.

Thanks

camphappy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply John, do you have the link to where tha tis at, I only see the mini mag multi function. This is one that hasn't been released yet.

camphappy

Newly Enlightened
This still isn't the one that I was looking for. It had multiple output levels,I beleive ran on 2AA or 3AA bateries in a cartridge system. I originally saw the info online in March and it was supposed to be delivered June/July time frame.

GPB

Enlightened
the second link above is a thread about the new Mini Mag LED. It has multiple modes and runs on 2 AA batteries. If you have a specific question, ask away. I picked up 2 of these lights and like them.

o0o

Enlightened
I'm happy that Mag is finally expanding their technology.

IMO, the quality of the stuff they make is amazing for the price (most are under $40). I've never had a Mag fail on me (other than an incandescent bulb blowing--which is an easy fix).

I cannot say the same for the $60-130 Chinese made LED flashlightss that I've owned (especially those made several years ago) that seem to only last a year before something breaks.

While I will always be a Surefire fan -- I definitely am excited about the new direction Mag is going -- improving their LED technology and using easier to find batteries at the same time.