• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MILKY SURFIRE KL2 HEAD x510 LUMENs (lower price)

openbolt1

Enlightened
Like brand new. 510 Lumens Tri-SSC P4 x3 USWOH tint was: $206.00 Now: 190.00 delivered.
One level of 510 lm only. Beautiful tinted emitters. Shelf queen not a mark on it, looks untouched. These are getting nearly impossible to get under 3-4 months (if you are lucky). Here's one ready to go. Uses two Li-Ion or three primaries. PayPal welcome with no fee's or a USPS/MO. Thanks, openbolt. If you were born in 1949 this is for you!
KL22.jpg

KL210.jpg

KL212.jpg

KL23.jpg

KL27.jpg

Also fits this:
M961_large2.jpg

Last edited:

rlowe

Newly Enlightened
Open bolt:

Does this light head Throw well? I am looking for a module to put on an AR in 7.62X39 and would like to make 100 meter shots with this light.

openbolt1

Enlightened
Open bolt:

Does this light head Throw well? I am looking for a module to put on an AR in 7.62X39 and would like to make 100 meter shots with this light.

I would have to say that this is not really designed for enough throw to be able to make head shots at 100. This one is designed to be more at home in a close to medium range setting. Say room clearing then out to 60 yards or so for a positive ID.

Wish I could say this would be for you but I would not be comfortable giving it a thumbs up for that much real estate. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

openbolt