Unsoldered pins in head of my new L2D?

Turbo DV8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I managed to snag three of the olive Fenix L2D's on clearance. In the course of cleaning and lubing the threads and O-rings, I noticed in one of the heads, three of the five pins have no visible solder. All five of the pins are soldered in the other two lights. The light in question does work, although it's longevity is of concern to me now.

It doesn't appear as if these points are wave soldered from the exposed side, since the copper ring would show solder,right? Are these pins soldered manually from the inside, and perhaps have some, but incomplete, solder flow from the opposite side not visible from the outside? Since these lights are discontinued and no more stock exists from the seller, it is not an option to send it in for exchange, and I do not know if the seller I bought it from does actual repairs. Should I just buy some liquid flux and flow some solder in those three holes? Thoughts?

Norm

Retired Administrator
I'm guessing that they are plated through holes and would be soldered on the other side, I wouldn't worry.
Liquid solder flux is death to circuit boards, it will continue to eat away at the circuit board.
Norm