Blacksidesniper here

Blacksidesniper

Newly Enlightened
Hi I'm a new member. I like guns, knives, flashlights, martial arts, hamburgers, and steak. Looks like some really good info here. Anyway you guys are stuck with me, for a while anyway. :)

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear that eating martial arts can cause indigestion, so it might not be a good idea.

Blacksidesniper, find a good place to hide your wallet, credit cards, or anything else that can be used to turn money into flashlights.
Seriously. This forum is basically like one of those sites where people sell stolen credit cards, only worse. If you don't like buying things that you don't need, over and over, you should get out while you still can.

gollum

Enlightened
:welcome:

save some money and go straight for the good gear

theres some great custom makers here
if you have a weakness for titanium flashlights .... :devil:

you're in trouble :):):)

Blacksidesniper

Newly Enlightened
Cool deal! Thanks! I'm looking for a Olight T20M for EDC. Anyone have an opinion they would like to share?

Blacksidesniper

Newly Enlightened
I hear that eating martial arts can cause indigestion, so it might not be a good idea.

Blacksidesniper, find a good place to hide your wallet, credit cards, or anything else that can be used to turn money into flashlights.
Seriously. This forum is basically like one of those sites where people sell stolen credit cards, only worse. If you don't like buying things that you don't need, over and over, you should get out while you still can.

I have the flashlight bug. But not quite like that! :nana:.