• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milky Exolion Ti

Hammer Train

Banned
SOLD

Milky modded Exolion Ti - just received back this morning with new LuxK2-TFFC-UWOE emitter, new flupic driver & UCL lens. Uses a McR16 reflector for a great beam, and is surprisingly bright in burst mode for it's size. Green trit in the tail. These are very rare in their standard form, only 100 were made and this is number 30/100. And I think this is the only Milky modded one. I was going to keep this and will be losing money on the sale but I need to get some cash together, saying that I have some other lights listed on the marketplace and if they sell I may withdraw this one...

CIMG0989.jpg

CIMG0991.jpg

CIMG0994.jpg

CIMG0996.jpg

More pics:
http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww35/peterlung/

US$359. Includes trackable insured shipping 3-5days Int'l / Next day delivery before 1pm in the UK. .

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: FS: Milky Exolion Ti

Hi Toby, it's in lovely condition - no deep scratches and no dings anywhere. After all, it's just about the hardest titanium you can buy so I would expect it to hold up pretty well! I can take some more pics if it helps?
I can include a rechargeable CR2 and a couple of primary cells too if you need them.

Thanks,
Peter.

Last edited: