• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Ti XR19-PD, all Titanium, near mint SOLD

AMRaider

Enlightened
McGizmo Ti XR19-PD: This light is all stock and all Titanium (screws, bezel, head, clip, body, piston). Sapphire lens, GDx2 converter running at 25mA on low and 525mA on high (works with CR123 as well as RCR123 cells), CREE XRE 7090 LED, White H3 in the Titanium piston. This light is in perfect working order.

Not many of these were made. The beam is similar to Don's famous Ti PD-S, but has slightly less spill and a tighter hotspot. The Ti XR19-PD is about the same size as the Ti PD-S, except that the head is about 5mm longer to accomodate the McR19 XR reflector (The Ti PD-S uses the McR20 reflector). Near mint condition (I give it 98%), but there are some light tooling marks. Please PM me with an email address if you would like pictures. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will RSVP. Thanks.

Asking: $550, *SOLD* shipped.

Payment: I'm not a Paypal user. Check or money order in US dollars, please.

Shipping: Shipping is free. USA/Canada only, please. I will ship USPS Priority within 2 business days of receiving payment. If we have done business before (you might need to remind me :eek:), I will cross-ship.

Insurance: If you would like insurance, please add $2 per item. Not available for Canada buyers, sorry.

Terms/Disclaimer: All sales are final. I cannot provide tech support or repair for any of these items. I reserve the right to withhold business from anyone based on my past experiences with them. It is the buyer's responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws regarding the items they purchase. If the buyer hurts themselves, anyone else, or damages property using these items, I am not responsible. To buy knives, you must be 18 years of age or older.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti XR19-PD, all Titanium, near mint *SPF*

Nice catch. I have 3 XR19's and use one everyday at work on my lapel.

proline

Enlightened
Got the light. Wow pristine condition. Beautiful finish on the light and the beam is the best of the three I have. Not as warm as the other two but a smoother beam...:thumbsup:

These XR19's typically have a dark ring around the peripheral of the center spot... :eek: Not as smooth of blending of center spot to spill light as say the Ti-PD but it can be fixed with an emitter change, say to a USVOH. Nice tint on those and a smoother transition to the beam spread. DarkZero will be working on one of them as a test to see for sure.

Mr. Raider and I worked out that we cross shipped and it worked out for both of us. The lack of PayPal was not an issue.

I'm sure we will be doing business again... :D