dereelight dbs v3 . Is there a supply problem with this torch in the uk ?

drillbritz2ov

Newly Enlightened
hello i have been trying to purchase a dereelight dbs v 3 lately and seem to be running into a brick wall regarding this light . I have seen it for sale recently on some uk websites but when taking it further they seem to be out of stock quite alot i know the light is made in china but surely there days thats not problem . I could ship one from australia tomorrow or the u.s. but would rather deal locally if you get my drift . Any thoughts on this are very welcome.cliff

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know of an australian site that you can get it from right now if you are interested

edit - just re-read you post

Gunner12

Flashaholic
You can also order directly from Dereelight.

Just because it says "Made in China" doesn't mean it will break when you see it. Dereelight has great quality from what I hear. The few threads about the problems were when the light just came out, so bugs were expected, and fixed quickly. Dereelight actually contacted the customer themselves when they had a problem back then, not the other way around (the way it usually happens). They have too many customers now to do that, that's my guess at least.