Got my Surefire Defender LED, NRA edition

o0o

Enlightened
Great bright light at a tiny size, but anyone that thinks the strike bezel will do anything other than iritate an attacker is optimistic.

I got a much nastier cut from the plastic wrap it came in, than I think I'd ever get from this tiny teeth on the E2D LED.

I love it though for what it is, a very powerful pocket light that has low level, long run time option.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great bright light at a tiny size, but anyone that thinks the strike bezel will do anything other than iritate an attacker is optimistic.

I got a much nastier cut from the plastic wrap it came in, than I think I'd ever get from this tiny teeth on the E2D LED.

I love it though for what it is, a very powerful pocket light that has low level, long run time option.

A fellow Reserve has hit someone over the head with the non led version and cut his forehead clean open.

It will do damage, a lot of damage. It's blunt force with a nasty surprise.

However, I doubt anyone will consider the bezel and fear you. After a hit in the head from it, I don't think they will do anything but lay there.

Seriously, it would do damage, but not thwart an enemy.

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
I love mine, and for a last ditch effort, the strike bezel WILL hurt more than a standard bezel on the same light.