• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ===== WTS: McGizmo Lunasol 20 (SOLD) and La Petite Killer AAA *Priced to Sell* =====

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
All,

*sigh* I really hate to do this, but with my upcoming wedding, I need to get some funds. So for sale is the following items:

(1) McGizmo Lunasol 20 - $420 - *SOLD*

(2) Photonfanatic La Petite Killer AAA - $85 - Flawless Condition - Never Carried. This is a very elegant Ti keychain light.

I think I've priced both items pretty low. I doubt I'll lower the price any further. One part of me wants it to be snatched quickly and another part of me wish no one buys it. I'm only going to give it one week and if it doesn't sell by next Sunday (6/14) I'll withdraw either or both items. Let me know if you have any questions.

Terms: First to say :takeit: will take priority. If after I PM you with my PP address and I don't receive your payment within 12 hours, I reserve the right to sell it to the first backup.

Payment: Money Order, Cash or Credit Paypal (No Fees)

Shipping: USPS Priority. CONUSA only. Insurance is NOT included. If you wish to include insurance (I recommend for Lunasol), then please add an additional $3. I will provide you with the tracking number upon shipping. I will not be responsible for the package once it goes off to USPS.

Flashlights_01.jpg

Flashlights_02.jpg

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ========= WTS: McGizmo Lunasol 20 and La Petite Killer AAA *Priced to Sell* =====

I was hoping that I priced these lights as good deals. Thanks Dad for the confirmation.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ====== WTS: McGizmo Lunasol 20 (SPF) and La Petite Killer AAA *Priced to Sell* ==

Lunasol 20 is SPF

PhotonFanatic La Petite Killer AAA is still available.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ====== WTS: McGizmo Lunasol 20 (SPF) and La Petite Killer AAA *Priced to Sell* ==

Wow, great price & great light!

:twothumbs

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Coloradogps!

The LS20 is officially sold

Photonfanatic La Petitte Killer AAA is still available.