• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Old Skool! McLux III PD, DSG, no trit, $250 shipped

da.gee

Enlightened
Need to sell a classic shelf queen. I hate to break this guy away from his cousins but he doesn't get used and I'm raising money for firearms so:

Classic McLux III, Dark Slate Gray, PD no trit. $250 shipped, No Paypal fees.

I have a couple other models of this great light and need some funds so here it is. I bought this on B/S/T maybe a year ago from a member and have never carried it. Very clean, 9.5/10 and a smooth operator. I don't know what emitter was used but others may chime in here.

Might consider trade for some knives specifically RAT models.

pd_front.jpg

pd_rear.jpg

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will you take USPS Money Order for payment?

If So, :takeit:

-Mayo

Last edited:

da.gee

Enlightened
Yes. You have PM.

It is a great little light. My favorite finish for color. Sorry to see it go but I have others. :devil:

Thanks Mayo.

LIGHT IS SPF!

Last edited:

da.gee

Enlightened
Stop it! It was hard enough to convince myself to let it go. I had to tell myself, "You have another. You have another. You have another." (repeat 642 times)

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, I always wanted to take a trip back in time, to the days of Non Titanium McGizmos... now I have a sweet PD to fondle!:p

da.gee, MO has been sent,

-Mayo

da.gee

Enlightened
I can't edit the title. I checked as soon as the deal was done (and just now too). Sorry for the tease.

Thanks Mayo. I'll ship ASAP.

da.gee

Enlightened
SOLD!!!! Old Skool! McLux III PD, DSG, no trit, $250 shipped

I can't edit the title on the original post. I checked as soon as the deal was done (and just now too). Sorry for the tease.

Thanks Mayo. I'll ship ASAP.