• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ¶¶¶ WITHDRAWN ¶¶¶

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barefootone

Enlightened
OK, since the sale of these two lights has gone so well not :ohgeez:, then maybe a trade is in order :laughing:. These are the two lights I have to trade. As I've said both lights are in excellent mint condition.

What I'm interested in is an BITZ, Ti Sapphire, Titanium Arc AAA or whatever flavor light you can offer- I'll consider :thinking:. Of course there should be equality in trades since the value of my two lights differ :naughty:.

OK guys thanks for looking and :hitit:.
Jeff

ALEPH 2 IS SOLD/// A2 IS WITHDRAWN
ALEPH 2, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. IN BLACK, McE2s TAIL SWITCH WITH 15 OHM ON LOW AND ONE TRITIUM VIAL. 1x123 WITH LUX III T BIN-TYOJ. ***ANOTHER ADDITIONAL PRICE DROP*** $215.00/ $210.00 $205.00 $200.00 $195.00
Aleph2a.jpg

A2 AVIATOR WITH MILKY LEDectomy WITH THC3 MM WHITE LED'S. MUCH WHITER THAN THE STOCK LED'S. Org. PAPERS, BUT NO BOX, also in excellent condition. ***ANOTHER ADDITIONAL PRICE DROP*** $175.00/ $165.00 $160.00 $155.00 $150.00
Aviator.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: ¶¶¶ LET'S TRADE SINCE LIGHTS ARE NOT SELLING ¶¶¶

Look through my sales threads, here and on CPFMP, and see if there's anything that tickles your fancy. I'm always up for trading, and I've never held an Aviator.

Barefootone

Enlightened

Look through my sales threads, here and on CPFMP, and see if there's anything that tickles your fancy. I'm always up for trading, and I've never held an Aviator.

OK Donn :thumbsup:, I'll look and see what you have.

Thanks,

Jeff

Illum

Flashaholic

donn_, personally I think you are crazy for buying up all those rare lights and then suddenly selling every one of them...If it was me I would never have the courage to put them all for sale.;)

The economy sucks, so you cant really blame the sellers not buying anything...even at scrap value nowadays. I was fortunate to have liquidated over half of my lights before the economy down fall so I guess I should feel happy about it.

Aleph 2 looks tasty though, but aside from the M6 I don't think I have a light worthy to trade in for it...

so... :bumpit:

donn_

Flashaholic

donn_, personally I think you are crazy for buying up all those rare lights and then suddenly selling every one of them...If it was me I would never have the courage to put them all for sale.;)

I haven't offered even half of my lights for sale. :naughty:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Extreme III + $ for the Aleph was also declined, this might save potentially interested parties some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.