My new EDC =)

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
So I just got my Milky Gossamer and my benchmade 760! Im a happy camper!
IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

-Barry-

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a pretty nice looking knife too! I might have to watch for that.

I don't follow them very closely since the Swiss Army Knife really is the best pocket knife. :) Sometimes though you need a little more (however not often for me). I have a Mini-Rukus Black-Tanto though that is very nice. I like my Delica-4 as well. Really though, I so rarely need such a knife my comments are simply about what I like.

The Tomahawk is nice too... you have a nice setup.

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
I like nice things! The benchmade 760 is a great knife and I believe it will become a classic just as the skirmish! I just compaired the Gossamer to my cars headlights and the gossamer won haha!

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
What is that multi-led light on the right of the Gossamer in the first pic? :thinking:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's First-Light-USA's Tomahawk as someone else mentioned. Cool lights - some reviews are around here on them. Just search Tomahawk.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which model Tomahawk is that? I've owned 3 different ones: ST, NV and LE. Love them all and I think that the Tomahawk is one of the most underrated lights in all of CPF. Build quality is outstanding, UI is awesome, it's compact, all around a great light. LE is currently my favorite and I've got it clipped to a TekLok holster on kydex knife sheath underneath my pillow.

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
The tomahawk is the NV version. I love it as well, very well built and form factor. The Gossamer specs are, 625 lumen high then medium then low then a .23 lumen ultra low. I think thats what scott told me. And the 'califon' firmware has the tactical and theatre and memory modes plus mizer mode. Its an awesome light. Oh and ledil-LM1-RS optic for some outdoor punch. Its a big floodlight that actually has some throw but without a spot.

Latest posts