some 50 yd beam shots of various lights

Illum

Flashaholic
:welcome:

For easier viewing, go to each image through the link you provided, then under Embed this image copy the entire link after the word forum and post it here in place of the link you provided.

This way it'll show up as an actual picture on the forum instead of a go to link. Be sure to title each shot with the light, LED, and possible setup notes so we know what we are looking at

cheers :wave:

richied

Newly Enlightened
mods, sorry, please delete this post, I can't seem to edit it to fix it

jgraham15

Enlightened
Let me give this a shot! I think I got all the pictures to work for you! :twothumbs

I did my best to label these but they may need to be edited.

6cterralux.jpg

6C Terralux

browninglow.jpg

Browning Glow

browininghi.jpg

Browning High

dxmtep7lo.jpg

DXMTEP7 Low

dxmtep7hi.jpg

DXMTEP7 High

snipermcelow.jpg

Sniper MCE Low

mag85hi.jpg

MAG85 High

mag85med.jpg

MAG85 Medium

mag85low.jpg

MAG85 Low

fenixp3rebel100turbo.jpg

Fenix P3 Rebel 100 Turbo

snipermcehi.jpg

Sniper MCE High

snipermcemed.jpg

Sniper MCE Medium

surefirel4f.jpg

Surefire L4

surefirem4dev225l.jpg

Surefire 4DEV225L

Last edited:

jgraham15

Enlightened
But which is which..??:confused:

Oh now you had to get technical didn't you :ohgeez:

I'll try and label them.

ETA: OK I labeled them but the OP will have to double check my labels to make sure they are all correct

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give them a label but other than that its great I like when someone give's distance and what ever camera setting your using it's working good to show all the spill and flood all the way out to 50.

richied

Newly Enlightened
hey thanks for fixing it!, the pics aren't so great at that size for comparing, I think i need to use a lower shutter speed next time to bring up the level on them. I think you got the labels right, if I can edit it I'll try to make the light names clearer rich

Illum

Flashaholic
it makes a pretty decent reference

I had to laugh when I saw the L4 in the comparison. For all illustrative purposes, the L4 is dim after 10 yards...let alone 50:D
A good replacement for the L4 is the E2L

richied

Newly Enlightened
yup, i threw in the l4 just for the heck of it, in the full sized image, you can just barely make out a target stand. Of course I munged uploading the sniper mce hi shot and made it too small..trying to figure out image shack to see if I can correct that. Also the camera is an panasonic LX3, not lxe, for any camera buff types. rich