• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: For Sale: McGizmo Ti PD Mule Mizer (Pics) !!Price Drop!! (Will take best offer)

Aepoc

Enlightened
I have a Ti PD Mule Mizer for sale. I have been the only owner of this light, and I believe it was purchased from Don's last run of Mules. The tritium vile on the piston is white. This was my EDC for a couple short months, but I've always taken really good care of it. The light has spent the past year on my shelf and I'm really low on funds, so its gotta go. Right now there are two glow rings holding the saffire in, but I can change those back to the originals if you wish. I paid around $420, so I'm asking $320 (OBO) shipped anywhere in the continental US.

This light has got to go!

Your best way to contact me is through email [email protected]
But I will be checking my PM's periodically.

Last edited:

Aepoc

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Ti PD Mule Mizer

sorry for the delay... I'm trying to get my hands on a digital camera. If I have to, I will use my cell phone to get some pics up tomorrow.

Aepoc

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Ti PD Mule Mizer

Okay, I finally managed to upload some pics...
IMG%5D

Mule
0525081219.jpg

IMG%5D

1010072009.jpg

Mule

The glow rings:
Mule
IMG%5D
iphone1059.jpg

sorry about the quality... these are cell phone pics. I'll try to get a digital camera for some high quality pics.

Last edited:

mgk65

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Ti PD Mule Mizer (Pics) !!Price Drop!! (Will take best offer)

I'll take it!

mgk65

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Ti PD Mule Mizer (Pics) !!Price Drop!! (Will take best offer)

:paypal:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
A great deal for a fantastic light! When I first glanced at the last picture, I thought it was a rat next to your mule :crackup:

mgk65

Newly Enlightened

:twothumbs
Just received the Mule and it looks great! This is my first McGizmo 123 size light (after the Sapphire I got last month) and can't believe how small it is!

good job on the packing!

mgk