• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Lowered...ARC AA (yes AA) modded for sale

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I have my ARC AA that has been a drawer queen since I had it. I never wanted to use it because of its status, and that is not the reason I buy lights. So I would like to sell it. I'll be honest, I have been out of the loop a bit and only following new AA lights and headlamps and lost contact with the going rate of lights, so I will hope and start with $85 US shipped priority mail (ins extra) to the US. I will ship anywhere if buyer pays actual shipping. The first unconditional I'll take it posted here gets the light. I don't know when tomorrow I can check back, so don't be alarmed.

I bought the light quite some time ago. I tried looking up some of my posts and checking PM's but for the life of me can't remember who this came from. I was originally thinking Jets22, but I am not positive. I believe it is a luxIII, and has glow powder around the LED. I have attached some pictures I took tonight, but as you can tell I have to stick to my day job. Hopefully the pics are good enough to answer questions. Thanks for checking this out.

Oh, $75 for the weekenders....

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ARC AA (yes AA) modded for sale

Great light, the price seems more than fair I think.

nightshade

Enlightened

SpinKid, very neat. That looks like a Jets AA mod. If it is, it is probably a Lux 3 with a Sandwich Shoppe driver (MM-lite?). Jetty made 4-5 of the little buggers that I know of. Nice little slice of CPF history that light is. :)

spinkid

Newly Enlightened

How about $75 for the weekend..........

morestag

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lowered...ARC AA (yes AA) modded for sale

I'll take it :D
PM me your PayPal info:party:

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lowered...ARC AA (yes AA) modded for sale

morestag, pm coming at you in 1 minute. Russtang, thanks for the back up and my still attached to my keychain modded fenix LOD.