Looking at getting the M2X

TA_ls1

Enlightened
Okay, I've been looking into buying one of the newer high lumen flashlights for a while, and the M2X is the frontrunner for me so far. It seems to have a nice combination of throw and spill. What's the best site to buy from, and does CPF have any discount code?

The other light I am considering is the Legion II, but I haven't heard much about this light lately. Anyone know when it will be available? Should I wait for the Legion II, or is there any other light I should consider? I am looking for high lumens for about $150-200. I've also looked into HID's, but they are usually expensive, and LED lights seem smaller and more versatile, with no warm up time as well. It's funny that I'm already looking at another light even though I haven't received my LF2XT yet. I must be spending too much time on this forum, and my wallet will suffer...

Grumpy

Enlightened
http://www.pts-flashlights.com/ is where I got mine from.

He has a very good discount for cpf members.

Just send him an email and he can help you set up an account that automatically shows you the discounted prices when you log in.

I was pleasantly surprised at the discount amount on my m2xc4.

TA_ls1

Enlightened
Thanks for the links guys.

Anyone have news on the L2 yet? Also, I've come across and am now interested in the Ultrafire RL-2088 as well. With a 1300 claimed lumens, it's looking like the brightest light in my price range, and I may now be leaning towards that one. Anyone have any recommendations between the L2, Ultrafire, or M2X, or is there anything else I should consider?

Thanks for the advice

ilLUMENati

Newly Enlightened
http://www.pts-flashlights.com/ is where I got mine from.

He has a very good discount for cpf members.

Just send him an email and he can help you set up an account that automatically shows you the discounted prices when you log in.

I was pleasantly surprised at the discount amount on my m2xc4.
How much of a discount is it? I pulled the trigger last night on an M2XC4 from flashlight connection. He doesn't have the biggest discount around, but it does come with a free clicky kit and Jay's proximity to me means I get next day service without the next day price.